Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Welcome To My Site!

Hey Flufflebuns!

It's me, RoxyBun, and I decided to start a little blog so I could keep everyone updated on things and have a secondary place to get updates, see videos, etc. out side of Facebook and YouTube itself.


For those of you who are new:


I'm RoxyBun! Nice to meet you. I am a YouTuber who mainly does Let's Play videos, but I have done some voice acting and a couple of vlogs. I play all kinds of games, all kinds of genres. I was inspired to become a YouTuber after I saw Markiplier's videos of Five Nights at Freddy's. I thought it looked like fun and something I could do, and I gave it a shot!  Please check out my channel, give my videos a like and my channel a subscriber if you like what you see.

RoxyBun YouTube Channel


For those of you who AREN'T new:

I have a lot of stuff planned for the future, a lot of things need housekeeping and updating. For example, I want someone to help me artistically to clean up my logo and channel banner, and I want to make an updated, better quality channel trailer, and other things. I am also working on a steady upload schedule, so you can get your dose of bunny goodness and know when it will be available!


I am really excited about starting this page, and I hope that this turns out to be a good thing!


Lots of Love,



Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment